Breaking News
Home / Amazing / This 17 Year Old Teenage Boy Died Because His 24 Year Old Girlfriend Gave Him A Love Bite!

This 17 Year Old Teenage Boy Died Because His 24 Year Old Girlfriend Gave Him A Love Bite!

What the?! How did that happen?

#3 No, the girlfriend was not a vampire

And strangely enough this is not the first time a love bite has caused significant damage in a lover’s life.

In 2011 a 44-year-old New Zealand woman was left partially paralyzed after having a stroke due to a lovebite.

Doctors have actually termed ‘lovebites’ as a possible hazard to your life! But why?

So, what happened to the teenager?!
#2 No one has ever died from a hicky..

….until now.

Even with respect to the New Zealand woman, the doctors were left baffled by her condition for a while.

Doctors struggled to find a cause of death until they noticed a fading bruise on the right side of her neck with lay above a damaged major artery.

Dr Teddy Wu, who treated the New Zealander, said: “To my knowledge, it’s the first time someone has been hospitalised by a hickey.”

But then why did the teenager die?


#1 Meet 17 years old Julio Macias Gonzalez

A 17-year-old lad has died after getting a love bite, which resulted in him having stroke.

Julio Macias Gonzalez, who lives in Mexico City, began having convulsions at the family dinner table after spending an evening with his 24-year-old girlfriend.

The suction of a love bite caused a blood clot that travelled to Julio’s brain and caused him to have a stroke.

Despite paramedics arriving at the scene they were unable to save Julio and he died.

The lad’s girlfriend has now disappeared, with the boy’s parents blaming her for his death.

Sharing is caring!

About admin

Check Also

Another Kardashian Is Pregnant And This One Will Shock The Internet.

#5 Too Complicated To Be Understood. This news has created buzz ever since it broke …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *